Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 17

Tema: top ten gay cartoon characters

Xtasiado

Predeterminado top ten gay cartoon characters

EMPECEMOS LA VOTACION..... ES LA VERSION EN INGLES POR CIERTO

They`re not real, they`re only cartoons, most of them are for kids, none of them are out and proud, some of them aren`t particularly positive portrayals, but you can`t deny that there`s a whole world of ambiguously gay sexuality out there on our screens. Maybe these characters are the result of a mischievous pro-gay writer or artist behind the scenes, maybe we`re projecting our own fantasies onto them, but here they are: the gayest cartoon characters in the world.

1. Waylon Smithers
    The closeted sidekick to Mr Burns in the Simpsons. There`s more to his loyalty to Burns than first meets the eye. Simpsons nerds will recall at least twenty episodes when Smithers declares his love, like the one where it appears that the world is coming to an end, Smithers says "Oh, what the hell," and kisses Mr. Burns full on the lips.

2. Peppermint Patty and Marcie
    The ultimate pre-school butch-femme relationship.

3. Hopey
    The `Love and Rockets` cutie is probably one of the most underrated lesbian cartoon characters in history. She`d beat the crap out of Tank Girl any day, and be back home in time to sort out her on-again/off-again lover, Maggie.

4. South Park
    From Mr Garrison to Big Gay Al, to the episode when the whole town turns gay, it`s pointless picking out a gay character in this whirlpool of gayness. Sure, the makers often irritate some of the more pious queer activists, but lighten up, it`s only comedy.

5. Bugs Bunny
    He cross-dresses, he loves opera, he`s got a very cute behind. What`s not gay about that?

6. Velma
    She`s geeky, speccy and smart. Just take one look at her and you know she belongs to no man! She`s a lez, natch.

7. Yogi and Boo-Boo
    Boo-boo is Yogi`s "little pal." Yeah, right, as if we`d buy that excuse. They`re both as gay as can be.

8. He-Man
    Definitely one of those butch in the streets, femme in the sheets queens. If he were a real person He-Man would be the type of guy who works out at the gym and, when he`s not out cruising, spends his weekends gurning on ketamin at some of the less salubrous gay nightspots in town.

9. Beavis and Butthead
    Their homophobia merely masks the fact that they are freaked out about the fact that they are themselves the gayest thing in town. The only word that describes them is closeted.

10. Batman and Robin
    There`s nothing more to say about this pair.

2. Gracias de parte de:

Chico Bello Avatar de tazwil1

Predeterminado

particularmente me inclino por Smithers de los simpsons porq el hombre se las trae... es un de mis favoritos.. asi que voto por el...

Xtasiado Avatar de karl501uk

Predeterminado

Yo me quedo con Batman y Robin. La relación es más que sospechosa.

Chico Bello

Predeterminado

La verdad siempre pense que He Man era de los nuestros.

Novato

Predeterminado

Dude,

All the SUPERHEROES are the gay ones!

Batman, Superman, Robinhood, Spiderman - no straight men would wear tight lycra fitting costumes.

Xtasiado Avatar de sleese

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por tazwil1
    particularmente me inclino por Smithers de los simpsons porq el hombre se las trae... es un de mis favoritos.. asi que voto por el...

estoy de acuerdo contigo smithers lo quiere disimular pero es muy obvio
    los que tienen una relacion media rara tambien es carl y lenny

8. Gracias de parte de:

Chico Bello

Predeterminado

jajaja Si igual opino que el señor smithers, pero bugs bunny siempre se me hizo raro

Chico Bello Avatar de punk.suprem

Predeterminado

smithers!!!

Chico Bello

Predeterminado

Batman y Robbin, por q creo q son tiernos

Xtasiado Avatar de enrilove

Predeterminado

Pues Thor me parece que cuando de vistio de mujer para matar a sus enemigos debio de verse muy travestisdo jajajajaja

13. Gracias de parte de: